Here are some of the services we include for all of our families
- Tribute DVD’s for ALL of our families having services
- Posting of photo collage, obituary and guestbook on our website
- Cemetery Arrangements for all cemeteries
- Cemetery Plot Exchange program- helping you buy or sell your cemetery plot
- Veterans Benefit Assistance- ask about FREE veterans cemetery space
- FREE Emergency Alert Card & Digital Alert Keychain
- Planning Ahead Services
- Post-Service Care, including grief materials 365 Days of Grief Support, and links to local Support Groups
Did you know that Westford’s …
- Is Bellingham’s only single location, family-owned and operated funeral home.
- Is Bellingham’s only funeral home with our own reception hall - Westford Hall.
- Has an on-staff Certified Celebrant - trained to create and direct Life Centered ceremonies.
- Coordinates innovative Ceremony options at Westford Funeral Home and Westford Hall.
- Has shown leadership in the Bellingham Chamber of Commerce, Bellingham Rotary Club, Elder Service Providers, American Legion, Boy Scouts and other civic organizations.
Have questions about any of our services? Would you like to talk to a family that we have recently served? Contact us, and let us know.
Everything you need to know about funerals.
How to truly support yourself and others at a time of grief.
Let us guide you through the ins and outs of your funeral experience.
Local resources for all your support and planning needs.