Here are some of the services we include for all of our families
- Tribute DVD’s for ALL of our families, regardless of type of service
- Posting of photo collage, obituary and guestbook on our website
- Cemetery Arrangements for all cemeteries
- Cemetery Plot Exchange program- helping you buy or sell your cemetery plot
- Veterans Benefit Assistance- ask about FREE veterans cemetery space
- FREE Emergency Alert Card & Digital Alert Keychain
- Planning Ahead Services
- Post-Service Care, including grief materials 365 Days of Grief Support, and links to local Support Groups
Did you know that Westford’s …
- Is Bellingham’s only single location, family-owned and operated funeral home.
- Is Bellingham’s only funeral home with our own reception hall - Westford Hall.
- Has an on-staff Certified Celebrant - trained to create and direct Life Centered ceremonies.
- Coordinates innovative Ceremony options at Westford Funeral Home and Westford Hall.
- Has shown leadership in the Bellingham Chamber of Commerce, Bellingham Rotary Club, Elder Service Providers, American Legion, Boy Scouts and other civic organizations.
- Is a member of professional organizations including the WA State Funeral Directors Assn., (WSFDA), and ICCFA
Have questions about any of our services? Would you like to talk to a family that we have recently served? Contact us, and let us know.
Everything you need to know about funerals.
How to truly support yourself and others at a time of grief.
Let us guide you through the ins and outs of your funeral experience.
Local resources for all your support and planning needs.